Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Day Fifteen. A real Travel day and then some friends

Left Sarlat early and had some delicious croissants just along the road.  Because it was going to be such a long trip to Paris it was expressways most of the way. Except for when we started out. beautiful morning sun and buildings.


Couldnt decide.

But you may know me by now. Come lunch time I just couldn't avoid a nice lunch. And where else to have it but at Chambord Chateau where Mary Ann and I have stayed and ate over the years.

No that is not us in the picture. Maybe an older couple?

On to Paris and Linda guided me through Paris traffic using only her wits and her iPhone. We were no sooner in the hotel, than Jessica, our daughter, and Phil and Victoria Melzer were there for drinks and dinner. Wonderful time. Phillip and Victoria leave for the states tomorrow and we will explore Paris with Jessica.

 Phillip and Jessica. Outdoor cafe and drinks

 Me and Victoria
 Mary Ann and Phillip
My Jessica
 My dinner of pork knuckle and potatoes
Coffee in a Kimbo cup.

Crepes for dessert. The Grand Marnier crepes were so powerful, that I had a Cognac to wash it down.   Long drive and late night so see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment