Sunday, July 5, 2015

Independance Day. July 4th.

Today started with me walking to a second hand store looking for lederhosen. Thought I could get a deal. Oh Yea. 300 Euros and up. New ones from 150 Euros. Forget that. We then drove to Dachau. See previous post.
Drove back to Munich and ate a light (is there such a thing in Bavaria) lunch. Went to buy early Christmas presents but Mary Ann ran out of gas. Back to hotel and Mary Ann resting. I went out for a beer and to do my blog.
First place I stop at doesn't have Internet. Second place I should have known better. Bar packed with locals who ave been there a while. They have a good laugh that I cant speak German.  I order a beer and try to log on. No luck. Owner is not simpathetic. I leave and try several other places but no free internet. Free? No internet. So much for German engineering.
Walk down to Munich Town Square and get on their free WiFi . I can now post my blogs for today. Interesting I am posting a blog about Dachau near the spot where it all started. We are going out to eat tonight but it wont be at the bar with no WiFi.

Walked back to hotel and bought a hat pin and a couple of presents that I can't name in a Blog. Still not real hungry. Shower and go to bed early with Mary Ann reading her book. So much gor a last night in Munich.
 Where I did my Blog today. 
 Blog Heaven. 
 Blog Cafe. 
Nice Fountain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment