Friday, November 2, 2018

Day Thirty Nine: 10,000 kilometers later

Woke up today on Toledo ready for the short trip to Madrid. One hour to be exact. An uneventful ride on a Friday to a nice but nodescript hotel near the Airport. Too early to get in our rooms, so I fire up the GPS and head back to the airport to return the rental car. GPS works just fine. A little trouble finding Hertz since they moved sometime in the past, but did not correct all of their rental return signs. But it isn't that big and I find it. Sign my name and I am off back to the Hotel.
I get there just as Mary Ann and Linda are checking in. Dump the bags and lay down to rest. Tonight will be packing night. Unless you wanted pictures of the rental car garage, there will be none so far. In fact if you want pictures of the rental car garage, you will have to take them yourself. I have none.

So we rest and then meet for drinks at the hotel bar. Some appetizers and drinks and it is back to the room to pack. We manage to get everything in our suitcases without throwing anything away.




All packed and ready for our flight tomorrow. Should be back in the USA around 4:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment